You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS ES 8 Outlet 550VA 230V AS 3112
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : CD with software , Telephone Cable , User Manual
Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without toolsEnables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Data-line ProtectionProtection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models)
Output Power Capacity
|330 Watts / 550 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||47 - 63 Hz|
|Other Output Voltages||220|
|Waveform Type||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Output Connections||(4) Australian (Battery Backup), (4) Australian (Surge Protection)|
|Output Voltage Tolerance||+/- 5% static and 100% load step|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Cord Length||1.83 meters|
|Maximum Input Current||10A|
Communications & Management
|Control panel||LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators|
Surge Protection and Filtering
|Surge energy rating||310 Joules|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Data Line Protection||Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-45 connector),Network line - 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector|
|0 - 40 °C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-9000 meters|
|Storage Temperature||-15 - 40 °C|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-9000 meters|
|Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit||40.00|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|
|Environmental Compliance||RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
Why shop with Data Depot?
Firstly, we’re one of Australia’s leading online sellers of APC products. Data Depot supplies a wide range of UPS, UPS network cards, UPS power saving backups, power distribution units, and more from APC. You can buy APC online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for an APC product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
Easy UPS: Peace of mind against the risk of a power outage
Easy UPS BVS Series Features
- Wide outlet spacing: Allows you to connect bulky transformers without blocking other outlets.
- Compact size: Accommodates installation in a variety of environments
- Intelligent off-mode charging: Continues to charge the battery even when the UPS is off
- Cold start function: Allows you to reboot the UPS even when there is no utility power available
- Easy to use: One step battery connector
- Battery self diagnosis: Alerts users with the appropriate alarm for battery conditions
- 2 Year warranty and always on customer service: Customer service is always there when you need it via phone support, online forums, and live chats with support agents.
Easy UPS 1 Ph On-Line Features
- LCD/LED Display: Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure locally
- Environmentally robust: Conformal coated
- ECO mode / Green mode: An energy saving mode that allows the input voltage regulation range to be set and modified through the LCD display
- Safety agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment
- Excellent power quality and performance: True double conversion provides tight voltage and frequency regulation and zero transfer time for reactive loads such as machinery or lab equipment
For more inforamtion, visit www.clipsal.com/easyups