You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
Efficient charging - Extends the Mobile Power Pack's battery life by automatically shutting down when the connected devices have completely charged.
LED battery charge indicator - Push-button activated LED display provides battery charge status.
Mobile device compatible - Mobile power packs recharge all devices that connect to power using a USB cable, including your mobile phone, tablet, audio player, handheld gaming console, and e-reader.
Let you charge smartphones or tablets at the correct power setting for each:
- 2.4A charging port ideal for tablets
- 1A charging port ideal for smartphones
Charge smart devices on the go
M10 has a 10,000 mAh battery that provides up to 4 full charges for a smartphone and a full charge for a tablet.
1 to 2 year warranty (depending on region)
M10 comes with a full one year warranty in NAM, APJ, India, and Brazil, and a two year warranty in EMEA.
Sleek, compact profile makes for a comfortable addition to your everyday life.
|Battery Recharge Time||8 hours (90 to 100%)|
|USB Ports||Port 1: 5 V / 2.4 A
Port 2: 5 V / 1 A
Total Output: 5V / 2.4 A
Input Charging: 5V / 1.5 A
|Number of Charges||Smartphone: 4 charges
Tablet: 1 charge
|Dimensions||5.7 x 3.5 x 0.5" / 144.8 x 88.9 x 12.7 mm|
|Weight||0.5 lb / 243 g|
Why shop with Data Depot?
Firstly, we’re one of Australia’s leading online sellers of APC products. Data Depot supplies a wide range of UPS, UPS network cards, UPS power saving backups, power distribution units, and more from APC. You can buy APC online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for an APC product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
Easy UPS: Peace of mind against the risk of a power outage
Easy UPS BVS Series Features
- Wide outlet spacing: Allows you to connect bulky transformers without blocking other outlets.
- Compact size: Accommodates installation in a variety of environments
- Intelligent off-mode charging: Continues to charge the battery even when the UPS is off
- Cold start function: Allows you to reboot the UPS even when there is no utility power available
- Easy to use: One step battery connector
- Battery self diagnosis: Alerts users with the appropriate alarm for battery conditions
- 2 Year warranty and always on customer service: Customer service is always there when you need it via phone support, online forums, and live chats with support agents.
Easy UPS 1 Ph On-Line Features
- LCD/LED Display: Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure locally
- Environmentally robust: Conformal coated
- ECO mode / Green mode: An energy saving mode that allows the input voltage regulation range to be set and modified through the LCD display
- Safety agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment
- Excellent power quality and performance: True double conversion provides tight voltage and frequency regulation and zero transfer time for reactive loads such as machinery or lab equipment
For more inforamtion, visit www.clipsal.com/easyups