You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 230V
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes : CD with software , Comms cable , Documentation CD , Installation guide , Removable support feet , Temperature Probe , USB cable , Warranty card , Web/SNMP Management Card
10/100 BaseT Connection: Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Smart-UPS On-LineFeatures & Benefits
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
No attachment found.