You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 230V
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes : CD with software , Documentation CD , Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable , USB cable
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot: Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible: Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
Smart-UPSFeatures & Benefits
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
- Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
- Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
- Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
- Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Why shop with Data Depot?
Firstly, we’re one of Australia’s leading online sellers of APC products. Data Depot supplies a wide range of UPS, UPS network cards, UPS power saving backups, power distribution units, and more from APC. You can buy APC online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for an APC product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!