You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
APC Smart-UPS RT 1000VA 230V
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes : CD with software , Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable , User Manual
Smart-UPS On-LineFeatures & Benefits
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Why shop with Data Depot?
Firstly, we’re one of Australia’s leading online sellers of APC products. Data Depot supplies a wide range of UPS, UPS network cards, UPS power saving backups, power distribution units, and more from APC. You can buy APC online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for an APC product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
No attachment found.