You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
APC Back-UPS 350, 230V
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : CD with software , Documentation CD , Qty 1 - Detachable 1.2 m IEC power cord , Qty 1 - Detachable 1.8 m IEC power cord , Telephone Cable , USB cable , Warranty card
Serial connectivity: Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.