You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL SERVER RACKS AUSTRALIA-WIDE!
ConnectBlue products are manufactured with the highest standards in mind in order to meet the Australian copper and fibre data communications market, as well as a range of reliable data rack solutions and cabinet accessories. Comprehensive local availability, knowledge and support make ConnectBlue products easy to source and easy to install.
ConnectBlue freestanding network enclosures and network rack solutions are designed to mount 19” passive and active network equipment. Freestanding racks are available in a variety of combinations of height, width and depth. A black powder coated finish on every data enclosure makes allows for easy integration into already established locations.
Designed to meet the needs of a small home data network with features such as castor wheels, making the freestanding data cabinet mobile and easy to transport. The network racks also meet larger data centre requirements with an 800kg static load, perforated doors for increased ventilation and high capacity for cable entry.
These freestanding data racks offer a balance between quality and economy, delivering a great value for money solution. Local stock ensures immediate availability.
- - Lockable perforated front doors offering 75% ventilation
- - Lockable and perforated split rear doors, reducing enclosures total footprint
- - Modular roof panels offering a flexible solution for cable entry and ventilation.
- - Accommodates up to four 2-fan roof mounted modules
- - Fitted with castors for increased mobility
- - 800kg static load
- - Rated IP20
- - Comply with ANSI/EIA、RS-310-D、IEC297-2、DIN41494;PART1、DIN41494;PART7, GB/T3047.2-92、ETSI standard.
- - Materials usedMounting profile – fingerprint resistant aluminimum zinc 2.0mm
- Mounting angles - fingerprint resistant aluminium zinc plate, 1.5mm
- Remaining cabinet – SPCC cold rolled steel, 1.2mm
- Cabinet Finish – Powder coated finish, Black, RAL9001
- - Removable side panels
- - Comprehensive vertical and horizontal cable manage solution available
- - Height – 27RU, 42RU, 45RU
- - Width – 600mm, 800mm (19” mounting)
- - Depth – 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm
No attachment found.