You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The DCS-2330L HD Wireless Outdoor Network Camera is the perfect solution for monitoring an outdoor area 24 hours a day from anywhere.
This mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera is built to last with rugged metal housing while the megapixel image sensor and IR LED illuminator give you high-quality resolutions up to 720p HD even in complete darkness.
This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail, so you can capture important details normally missed by lower resolution cameras.
Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera's video so you can survey a large area easily.
- HD resolution (1280 x 720) and up to 1M (1280 x 800)
- Outdoor-Ready - IP65 weatherproof housing protects the camera from the elements
- 720p HD ; Superior image quality for your surveillance video
- Motion Detection ; Enhanced email alerting based on motion sensing technology
- Night Vision ; View up to 5 metres in complete darkness
- Remote Viewing ; View on iPhone¨, iPad¨ or Android¨ with mydlinkª app or mydlink.com
- Local Recording ; Record video directly to a microSD card (card not included)"
Functions & Features
- 1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
- Fixed lens: 3.45 mm F2.0
- IP65 weatherproof housing
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for all-day surveillance
- Built-in IR LED illuminator for use in complete darkness
- Built-in PIR sensor for enhanced motion detection
- 802.11n wireless
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for onboard storage
- 16GB MicroSD card included, supporting motion recording up to 7 days2
Image & Video
- HD resolution (1280 x 720)
- H.264 and Motion JPEG compression
- ePTZ viewing
- Simultaneous multi-stream support
- Privacy Mask feature
- Supports multiple access lists
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- Built-in PIR sensor (5 metre)
- Built-in microphone
- 10x digital zoom
- Focal length: 3.45 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Exposure time: 1/7.5 to 1/10,000 sec.
- Minimum object distance: 500 mm
- Angle of view:
- (H) 57.8°
- (V) 37.8°
- (D) 66°
- IP65 compliant weatherproof housing
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bitrate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable privacy mask zones
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
- Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
- H.264 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 16:9 - 1280x720, 800x448,640x360, 480x272, 320x176 up to 30 fps recording1
- 4:3 - 960x720, 800x592, 640x480, 480x352, 320x240 up to 30 fps recording1
External Device Interfaces
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot (16GB included)
- DHCP client
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- DDNS client (D-Link)
- SMTP client
- FTP client
- HTTP / HTTPS
- Samba client
- UPnP port forwarding
- RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
- IP filtering
- ONVIF compliant
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP authentication
System Requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Motion detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
- Multiple event notifications
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Pocket PC, tablet, or mobile phone
- mydlink™ mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
D-Viewcam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-Viewcam™ Software Functions
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Supports all management functions in web interface
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- 105 x 66 x 45.7 mm
- 134 g ± 5%
- Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 watts max.
- Operating: -25 to 45 °C (-13 to 113 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC class B
1. Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
2. Based on 5 hours of motion detection per day at a constant bitrate of 1 Mbps.
Why should you pick Data Depot for your D-Link requirements?
D-Link has been one of the most recognised brands in network solutions and accessories for many decades. They manufacture a huge range of networking products, including wireless dual band access points, media converters, extenders, routers, switches and more. Data Depot is honoured to supply customers with D-Link’s large range at the best possible prices.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for D-Link product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price..
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!