You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The DGS-1016A 16-Port Gigabit Switch offers an economical way for home or office to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports. Using a compact desktop style housing helps generate heat dissipation levels that allow for a fan-less design, making this switch silent, as well as economical.
This switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. "¥ 16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- - 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- - Compact Housing
- - Fanless design for quiet operation
- - D-Link Green power saving features"
Gigabit on Every Port
The 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
The sleek plastic case of the DGS-1016A series is an industry first for a Gigabit SOHO/SMB switch. Using a compact desktop style helps reduce heat levels and allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget.
The 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
The DGS-1016A 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
Number of Ports
- Sixteen 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
Data Transfer Rates
- 10 Mbps (half duplex)
- 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- 100 Mbps (half duplex)
- 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max)
- EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
- UTP CAT 5/5e (100m max)
- EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
- Per device: Power
MAC Address Table
MAC Address Learning
- Automatic update
MAC Address Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
- 9216 Bytes
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Link status detection power saving
- Cable length detection power saving
- RoHS Compliance
- Switching 12V/1A level V power adapter
- Power On (Standby): AC input: 3.12 Watts
- Power Max.: AC input: 7.89 Watts
- Power On (Standby): AC input: 10.65 BTU/h
- Power Max.: AC input: 26.92 BTU/h
- 527,308 hours
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- 14 to 158 °F (-10 to 70 °C)
- 10% to 90% non-condensing
- 5% to 90% non-condensing
- 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.8 inches (231 x 158 x 46 mm)
- 1.28 lbs. (580g)
- FCC Class A
- ICES-003 Class A
- CE Class A
- VCCI Class A
- C-Tick Class A
- Limited Lifetime
9.1 x 6.2 x 1.8 inches (231 x 158 x 46 mm)
Why should you pick Data Depot for your D-Link requirements?
D-Link has been one of the most recognised brands in network solutions and accessories for many decades. They manufacture a huge range of networking products, including wireless dual band access points, media converters, extenders, routers, switches and more. Data Depot is honoured to supply customers with D-Link’s large range at the best possible prices.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for D-Link product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price..
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!