You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The DGS-1016D Unmanaged Gigabit Switch brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections.
You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network. Using a compact desktop style helps generate heat dissipation levels that allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The DGS-1016D is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget. "¥ 16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- - Small lightweight, wall mountable and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget
- - 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- - Metal Housing
- - Rackmount kit supplied
- - D-Link Green power saving features"
The DGS-1016D 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. The DGS-1016D provides 16 Gigabit ports for fast server deployment to meet increasing network loads.
D-Link’s DGS-1016D is part of a new series of SOHO/SMB devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Ethernet technology, featuring IEEE802.3az EEE and EEE+ modes to provide more energy savings and a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. IEEE802.3az EEE is a power-saving feature that reduces energy use when the switch is at low utilization. EEE+ is a power-saving feature that is similar to IEEE802.3az EEE. However, unlike EEE, EEE+ can function regardless of whether the switch’s link partner is EEE-compliant or not. Recyclable packaging and minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant) make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
By building on the foundation of D-Link’s Green Ethernet technology, the DGS-1016D helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance. This helps you reduce your power usage and your energy bill.
The DGS-1016D was designed with the environment in mind, and was built to follow RoHS standards to minimize the use of hazardous materials. It uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, and complies with the WEEE directive.
IEEE 802.1p QoS
QoS prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media, VoIP calls, and online gaming.
Cable Diagnostics Function
The D-Link Cable Diagnostics Function enables users to efficiently detect cable conditions through the LEDs on the front-panel. Users can determine whether the pin connections of their cables’ connectors are correct, facilitating network troubleshooting.
- D-Link Green Technology
- Power saving by cable length detection and link status
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for SOHO/SMB
- Silent, fanless design
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
- Store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast
- Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Supports 9,600Bytes Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
- Supports Cable Diagnostics Function
- Supports D-Link’s unique EEE+ mode
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation
Number of Ports
- 16 Gigabit ports
- 32 Gbps switching fabric
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twistedpair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 queues, strict mode)
- IEEE802.3az EEE
Data Transfer Rates
- 10 Mbps (half duplex)
- 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet:
- 100 Mbps (half duplex)
- 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet:
- 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
- UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDI-X adjustment for all ports
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
- Per device: Power
MAC Address Table
- 8K entries per device
MAC Address Learning
- Automatic update
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates (half duplex)
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
- 512 KB per device
- Standby: 3.8 watts
- Maximum: 11.0 watts
- Standby: 12.958 BTU/h
- Maximum: 37.51 BTU/h
- 0 dB
- 1,087,450 hours
- 0 ˚ to 40 ˚C (32 ˚ to 104 ˚F)
- -10 ˚ to 70 ˚C (14 ˚ to 158 ˚F)
- 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
- 280 x 180 x 44 mm (11.02 x 7.09 x 1.73 inches)
- 1.59 kg (3.51 lbs)
- FCC Class A
- ICES-003 Class A
- CE Class A
- C-Tick Class A
- VCCI Class A
Why should you pick Data Depot for your D-Link requirements?
D-Link has been one of the most recognised brands in network solutions and accessories for many decades. They manufacture a huge range of networking products, including wireless dual band access points, media converters, extenders, routers, switches and more. Data Depot is honoured to supply customers with D-Link’s large range at the best possible prices.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for D-Link product that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price..
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!