You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual-Band Nano USB Adapter lets you experience faster wireless speeds than ever before by delivering powerful Wireless AC technology to your desktop or notebook computer. With its integrated dual-band technology; over the 2.4 GHz (150 Mbps) or 5 GHz (up to 433 Mbps) bands; you’ll have reduced Wi-Fi interference to maximise throughput for faster video streaming; gaming; and VoIP calls.
What is Wireless AC?
802.11ac is the latest in wireless networking standard that gives you faster wireless speed on the 5 GHz band. This means that you can enjoy clear; smooth streaming HD video from your favourite websites and services; lag-free online gaming; and clear audio and video calls over the Internet. Wireless AC gives you the smooth; lightning-fast performance you need to get the most out of your Internet connection.
Compatible With Your Existing Wireless Products
DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual-Band Nano USB Adapter is fully compatible with existing wireless standards. This allows you to connect at cutting-edge 802.11ac speed where available; yet still be able to connect seamlessly to older wireless standards.
The DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual-Band Nano USB Adapter uses dual-band technology for intelligent; versatile; interference-free bandwidth. Check your e-mail; surf the Internet; play online games; make calls over the Internet; and stream HD movies using the cleaner; interference-free 5 GHz band. Whatever you like to do online; dual-band technology allows you to do without interruption.
Easy WPS Push-Button Setup
Use Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and easily establish a highly secure home network that will have you browsing; streaming; and interacting in minutes. The latest encryption technology ensures that information transmitted on your network remains safe and secure; while preventing unauthorised access.
Whether you’re at home using a desktop computer or out and about with a notebook; the DWA-171 Wireless AC Dual-Band Nano USB Adapter’s sleek design is perfect for mobility and convenience; so that you can take advantage of Wireless AC’s super-fast speed wherever you are. Carry the DWA-171 in your pocket to keep it safe and readily available; or leave it plugged in; its small size keeping it out of your way.
1Maximum wireless signal rate derived from draft IEEE 802.11ac specification and IEEE Standard 802.11n specification. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with draft 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors; including volume of network traffic; building materials and construction; and network overhead; lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Up to 433 Mbps wireless speeds achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices.
Dual-Band 802.11ac Wireless Technology
- Fully utilise the power of your Wireless AC router
- Dual-band technology offers extra reliability by reducing wireless interference
- Latest Wireless AC technology delivers cutting edge performance; with wireless speeds of up to 433 Mbps1
Total Wireless Security
- Connect to wireless networks securely using the latest encryption methods
- Supports WPA2 encryption for high-level wireless security
- Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup to establish a secure connection with the press of a button
Compact and Portable
- Take the power of Wireless AC with you wherever you go
- Instantly adds Wireless AC connectivity to any computer with a USB port
- Small size to stay out of your way
- USB 2.0 connector2
- Status LED
- WPS button
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WP & WPA)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup - PIN & PBC
- IEEE 802.11ac (Draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- Antenna Type
- Integrated antenna
- Operating System
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3
- Compatible Browsers
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
- Available USB port
- • 31.7 x 18.8 x 8 mm (1.25 x 0.74 x 0.31 inches)
- • 3.9 grams (0.14 ounces)
- Operating Voltage: 5.0 V DC ±10%
- Power Consumption: 220 mA
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- FCC Class B
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from draft IEEE 802.11ac specification and IEEE Standard 802.11n specification. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with draft 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors; including volume of network traffic; building materials and construction; and network overhead; lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Up to 433 Mbps wireless speeds achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices.
2. Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port recommended.
Why should you pick Data Depot for your D-Link requirements?
D-Link has been one of the most recognised brands in network solutions and accessories for many decades. They manufacture a huge range of networking products; including wireless dual band access points; media converters; extenders; routers; switches and more. Data Depot is honoured to supply customers with D-Link’s large range at the best possible prices.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group; the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world; we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric; Fluke Networks; Clipsal; Netscout; Panduit; D-Link; ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA; Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne; Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for D-Link product that is not currently listed on our website; please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price..
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!"