You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
Applications: Bar, Public attraction, Public toilet, Pub , Restaurant, Sports stadium, Extreme use (501 to 1000 uses per day)
Building upon the great attributes of the AB08, the Dyson Airblade V HU02 has become 35% quieter than the original yet only loses a couple of seconds dry time through state-of-the-art modifications. However, at 12 seconds it is still one of the fastest drying hand dryers available. The redesigns have also made the unit a very energy efficient 1kW rated power, making the cost per dry minimal. At just 10cm in depth, this unit will fit in the tightest of washrooms. A long-life motor and anti-vandal features make it suitable for all locations that will receive up to 500 uses a day.
The new modifications include smoother air control inside the unit, a decrease in internal air turbulence and a narrower air outlet to increase air speed even though there is a reduction in air intake when compared to its predecessor.
This reduction in noise has allowed for the HU02 to be accredited by the highly regarded Quiet Mark, which means it is one of the quietest in its class.
A key component of the HU02 is its easy mount back plate. The back plate is installed first, then the rest of the unit is connected afterwards. This makes this unit so easy to install or replace should a fault occur. Dyson have tested this unit based on the National Sanitation Foundation's Protocol P335 (NSF P335) and it includes a high grade HEPA filter for added hygienic properties.
- 35% quieter than the original - achieving the Quiet Mark accreditation
- Energy efficient with a rated power 1kW; equating to 3.33W per dry costing around 70c per 1000 dries.
- Powerful and effective hand dryer with a dry time of 12 seconds (manufacturer stated)
- Easy to install - can be mounted or removed from the wall quickly and easily thanks to its innovative back plate
- Extremely slim unit, just 10cm deep! – dimensions are H394 x W234 x D100mm
- Comes with a long life 5 year warranty on parts
- Unique ‘V’ shaped design which dry’s each hand independently from the other
- Utilisers HEPA filtered airflow as an extra hygienic feature as well as an antimicrobial coating.
- Made to last - Anti-tamper 4mm Pin-Hex screws and extra thick polycarbonate casing as standard. This is the same material used in riot shields!
- Copes excellently with high foot fall (over 500 uses per day) and is certainly built to last
- CE Fully harmonised EMC, EMF and LVD approved