You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The Fluke Networks ADSL / POTS Splitter can troubleshoot the permanent-installed POTS splitter at the NID without downing the ADSL service. The ADSL Splitter is tough, small and lightweight for every day use by field technicians in conjunction with a butt-in test set (Fluke Networks recommends ADSLSafe™ test sets for full data protection).
Perhaps most important to technicians who work with business customers, the ADSL / POTS Splitter can draw a dial tone from anywhere on the line without downing ADSL service. Remaining on-line during servicing is critical to data subscribers. The splitter is built to the standards T1E1.4 and G.992.2, and works with all ADSL services regardless of carrier or level of service.
The user has two options for termination: RJ-11 modular jack, or butted in with alligator clips. The Fluke Networks ADSL / POTS Splitter is built tough and is water resistant for varied and often harsh outside-plant environments. The portable, rugged design is ideal for both field use and in-house troubleshooting. At the same time, the unit is remarkably small and easy to carry. It weighs only 3.5 oz (.11 kg), so it can be carried on a belt or in a tool pouch.
- Make your current butt-in telephone test set safe for ADSL lines
- Connect the ADSL Splitter to draw dial-tone without disrupting ADSL service
- Works with all ADSL services regardless of carrier or level of service
- Two options for termination: RJ-11 modular jack, or butted in with alligator clips
- Built tough and water resistant
No attachment found.