You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
This feature-rich test set is a necessity for a variety of installs. The TS25D Test Set features data lockout and lockout override, making you completely safe in talk or monitor mode. The DSL/POTS filtering technology allows you to safely draw dial tone without downing DSL.
A built-in analog tone generator simplifies wire identification with a probe. An amplified speaker makes monitoring the line hands-free, so you can keep working. The talk battery function provides voltage to carry voice conversation on non-powered pairs.
All in a compact unit with an oversized robust liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes the intuitive, common-sense menus easy-to-read and use.
The TS®25D Test Set top features include:
- Data lockout and data lockout override
- DSL/POTS filtering technology lets you safely draw dial tone from a pair that is carrying voice and ADSL without downing the ADSL service
- Built-in analog tone generator for tracing and identifying wires with a probe
- DTMF digit grabbing capability
- Talk battery to supply power to non-powered (dry) pairs to carry voice conversation
- Row/column tones for single tone dialing
- High voltage Lockout/Low voltage Lockout
- Continual data detection in monitor mode
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Amplified speaker for hands-free monitoring
- Programmable phonebook stored in non-volatile memory
- Speed dial (10 memories, 23 digits each)
- Selectable flash and pause duration
- Battery level indicator
- Battery included
|TELEPHONE TEST SET COMPARISON|
|TS®54 TDR||TS®52 PRO||TS®22A||TS®22||TS®25D||TS®30 /
|TDR for distance to Open, Shorts||✓|
|Display—back lit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad||✓||✓||LCD only|
|Extended range highimpedance DataSafe operation in monitor mode||✓||✓||✓|
|High-impedance DataSafe operation in monitor mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Data lockout protection||✓||✓||✓|
|DSL/POTS filtering technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Low/high voltage indication||✓||✓||✓|
|Low current (mA) indication||✓||✓||✓|
|Over voltage and current protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof—exceeds American Military Spec. MIL-STD-810E||✓||✓|
|RainSafe—safe in severe weather conditions||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|DropSafe—passes 20 foot (6 meter) drop test onto concrete||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Why shop with Data Depot, Australia's leading online seller of Fluke Networks testers?
Data Depot is proud to supply a huge range of cable testers, fibre testers, test phones, hand tools, certification testers, cable fault diagnostics equipment, fibre cleaning tools, termination tools and more from Fluke Networks Australia. You can buy Fluke Networks online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Fluke Networks testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
No attachment found.