- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 2,500 feet (762 meters)
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartTone® tone generator positively identifies pair
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while 'on'
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Large LED screen
- High voltage detection
- Moisture proof
- One-button operation
- Additional line cord options available for coaxial cable (F-connectors) and other applications
This easy-to-use, competitively priced tester is three tools in one—a fault locator, a cable and wire manager and a tone generator with SmartTone technology. From just ONE END of any two or more conductor cable you can measure up to 2,500 feet (762 meters). Easily find the distance to opens or shorts on electrical wire, telephone wire, security wire and coax.
Results appear as a distance reading rather than a waveform, so it's perfect for technicians unfamiliar with Time Domain Reflectometery (TDR). Find and fix cable problems without pulling new wire or blindly cutting into walls. Intermittent faults are easier to find because the unit constantly measures while "On."
It's perfect for inventory management of cable stock in trucks and warehouses and it can help you generate more accurate bids for jobs by quickly assessing needs and managing the cable stock with greater accuracy.
Patented SmartTone technology gives you five distinct tones to use for exact wire and pair identification, even in proximity to current-bearing cable. When touching the wires together and momentarily shorting the far end of a cable pair, the SmartTone technology will change the cadence of the tone generated. This tone change you hear through a probe positively verifies the correct wire pair.
Voltage detection in the unit will immediately sound an alarm if you accidentally clip onto an energized pair, up to 250VAC.
Why shop with Data Depot, Australia's leading online seller of Fluke Networks testers?
Data Depot is proud to supply a huge range of cable testers, fibre testers, test phones, hand tools, certification testers, cable fault diagnostics equipment, fibre cleaning tools, termination tools and more from Fluke Networks Australia. You can buy Fluke Networks online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Fluke Networks testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!