You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The can wrenches feature color-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
Separate models of the can wrench are available with wire strippers built into the barrel. The stripper head has two slots with one slot for the outside jacket of a 4-wire "quad", and the other slot for individual conductors (22-gauge model or 24-gauge model).
The Fluke Networks can wrenches feature colour-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
Our can wrenches allow universal access to telephone boxes and pedestals, including:
- Two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch)
- Color-coded socket ends for quick size identification
- Wrench body constructed of tough, impact resistant, and abrasion resistant material
- Wire stripper constructed of stainless steel (rust resistant)
- Socket ends guaranteed not to split or break up to a maximum torque of 45 ft. lbs.
- Nylon body ergonomically designed to mold to user
Why shop with Data Depot, Australia's leading online seller of Fluke Networks testers?
Data Depot is proud to supply a huge range of cable testers, fibre testers, test phones, hand tools, certification testers, cable fault diagnostics equipment, fibre cleaning tools, termination tools and more from Fluke Networks Australia. You can buy Fluke Networks online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Fluke Networks testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
|GTIN/Barcode||7 54082 03939 6|
No attachment found.