You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The Fluke Networks 44300000 D-Snips offer a unique ergonomically-designed handle that leverages your power. It provides 1 - 1 1/2 times the cutting force with half the effort. The high-quality forged steel constructed snips have a notched blade for stripping 19- and 23-gauge wire, and cuts up to 16-gauge solid and 12-gauge stranded wire. It also features a file and scraper on both blades for cleaning wire. Minimize hand fatigue with the special tail on the handle. Cut and strip wires and cables cleaner and faster with Fluke Networks D-Snips.
Cut and strip wires and cables cleaner and faster with Fluke Networks' D-Snips:
- New ergonomic design provides 1 – 1 ½ times the cutting force with half the effort
- High-quality forged steel construction for strength and durability
- File and scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
- Notched blade for stripping 19-and 23-gauge wire
- Cuts up to 16-gauge solid and 12-gauge stranded wire
- Serrated blade for non-slip wire cutting
Fluke Networks’ D-Snips offer a unique ergonomically-designed handle that leverages your power, providing 1 – 1 ½ times the cutting force with half the effort.
- Minimize hand fatigue with the special tail on the handle.
- Made with high-quality forged steel for cleaner, faster cuts
The Fluke Networks can wrenches feature color-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
- Two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch)
- Color-coded socket ends for quick size identification
- Wrench body constructed of tough, impact resistant, and abrasion resistant material
- Socket ends guaranteed not to split or break up to a maximum torque of 45 ft. lbs.
- Nylon body ergonomically designed to mold to user
Why shop with Data Depot, Australia's leading online seller of Fluke Networks testers?
Data Depot is proud to supply a huge range of cable testers, fibre testers, test phones, hand tools, certification testers, cable fault diagnostics equipment, fibre cleaning tools, termination tools and more from Fluke Networks Australia. You can buy Fluke Networks online through our website 24/7 for fast and reliable delivery.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Fluke Networks testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!
|GTIN/Barcode||7 54082 03947 1|