You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
Whether you're an electrical contractor, a home networking professional, datacom specialist or IT/network manager, the Fluke Networks family of powerful Voice/Data/Voice (VDV) verification and troubleshooting tools will allow you to verify your work while delivering a quality installation.
The MicroMapperTM is a small handheld cable tester which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cabling.
The MicroMapper quickly and easily tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs. Just push the TEST button and MicroMapper will automatically scan all wire pairs for any existing faults in your cable.
MicroMapper's built-in tone generator works with the IntelliTone™ Pro Probe or any other analog probe, allowing you to trace cable through walls, floors, and ceilings.
The MicroMapper also includes a remote unit that allows one person to test installed cabling or patch cords.
- Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
- Easy-to-read fault display
- Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
- Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cables
|Dimensions||4.93' x 2.05' x 1.18' (125 x 52 x 30 m)|
0.28 lbs (130 g)
(4) 1.5 Volt AAA Alkaline battery; low battery indication by LED
|GTIN/Barcode||7 54082 02384 5|