You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
Molex Premise Networks PowerCat 6 (C6) 4 Pair U/UTP cable has been designed to support high speed data transmission systems such as Gigabit Ethernet. The cable is part of the PowerCat 6 range of products that are designed to comply with the Category 6 specification. We recommend that the full range of PowerCat 6 products are used in a system to maximize cabling performance, providing extended frequency response and enhanced bandwidth.
Features & Benefits
- Compliant to TIA / EIA 568-C.2, Cat 6 and ISO/IEC A1801 Class E cable specification
- Supports ultrahigh speed data networks such as Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T and 1000 Base-TX) and beyond.
- Incorporates central spine maintaining pair separation during installation to ensure premium performance after installation.
- UL listed
- CM rated cable
- Supplied in convenient 305m “Reel in a box”
- RoHS compliant
- -Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- -AWG: 23
- -Insulation: PE
- -Average Thickness (±0.03mm): 0.23
- -Min. Point Thickness (mm): 0.18
- -Insulation Dia. (±0.05mm): 1.04
- -Twisting Lay Length (mm): 30 underneath
- -Cabling Lay Length (±10mm): 140
- -Filler: PE
- -Jacket: PVC
- -Average Thickness (±0.05mm): 0.50
- -Min. Point Thickness (mm): 0.46
- -Weight (kg/km): 14
- -Operating Temperature: Minimum -20°C to maximum +50°C
- -Maximum Pulling Force: 100N
- -NVP (%): As listed on sheath
- -Delay Skew: 45ns Max
- -Impedance: 100 ± 15 Ohms
- -Current Rating: 1.5 A Max
- -Conductor DC Resistance: ≤9.38/100m
- -Voltage: 72VAC
- -Propagation delay: 535ns/100m @ 250MHz
- -Mutual Capacitance: 5.6nF/100m Nominal
- -Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ Minimum
- -Dielectric Strength: 1000 V RMS
- -Contact Resistance: 10 mΩ Max
- -ISO/IEC 11801:2011 (Ed. 2.2),
- -IEC 61156-5:2012 (Ed. 2.1),
- -EN 50173-1:2011, EN 50173-2:2007 including amendment A1:2010, EN 50288-6-1:2013, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2:2009
No attachment found.