You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
- All-in-one network tester: combined copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one testing tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Versiv™ test platform: expand capabilities by adding new modules as testing needs evolve
Troubleshoot copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network problems from a client device to cloud-hosted applications and everything in between - even when you are not there. Troubleshoot persistent network problems and validate network performance on-site in real-time. Troubleshoot intermittent network problems and identify vulnerabilities by automatically uploading results to the cloud for web-based performance trending and root cause analysis.
Network technicians spend 25 percent of their time troubleshooting—taking time away from critical tasks such as deploying new technologies, and optimizing network performance. With most problems requiring an hour or more to solve and 40% requiring escalation, end-user productivity also suffers. Based on a recent NETSCOUT’ study, 72% of IT organizations operate without a standardized troubleshooting process. Making the situation worse is the fact that intermittent problems take more than twice as long to solve, and that staff spends on average five hours a week traveling to and from problem sites. (READ WHITEPAPER)
When IT organizations standardize the network troubleshooting process, technicians of various skill levels can solve more problems and be confident in the resolution.
The OneTouch™ AT Network Assistant
Reduces network troubleshooting time by standardizing network troubleshooting:
- An All-in-one network tester for wired and Wi-Fi network analysis and discovery
- Unique AutoTest profiles that provide “best practice” network troubleshooting methods for novice and expert technicians and identify the most common end user issues in about a minute
- Automated test trending and a cloud-based service that deliver long term results analytics and charting for faster identification of intermittent issues – even when technician is away
- Enhanced team collaboration through a simple web-remote interface and easy-to-use inline packet capture capability
By improving each step of the process, the OneTouch AT helps novice and expert network technicians solve more problems faster, escalate issues more efficiently and validate performance easily - saving up to a week of time each month.
Why buy Netscout from Data Depot?
Data Depot and Netscout have partnered to bring you a range of tools, network testers and solutions, as well as competitive pricing across their entire range. Netscout network testers, tools and solutions deliver unmatched service visibility and protects the digital infrastructure that supports our connected world. Netscout deliver a range of solutions designed to improve the performance and health of servers, services, applications, and networks, so you can quickly pinpoint and resolve problems.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Netscout testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!