You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
The OneTouch AT network assistant is an automated All-in-one network tester that empowers IT professional teams to effectively validate, and troubleshoot Ethernet and Wi-Fi access networks
- All-in-one network tester: combined copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one testing tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Versiv™ test platform: expand capabilities by adding new modules as testing needs evolve
When IT organizations standardize the network troubleshooting process, technicians of various skill levels can solve more problems and be confident in the resolution.
The OneTouch™ AT Network Assistant
Reduces network troubleshooting time by standardizing network troubleshooting:
- An All-in-one network tester for wired and Wi-Fi network analysis and discovery
- Unique AutoTest profiles that provide “best practice” network troubleshooting methods for novice and expert technicians and identify the most common end user issues in about a minute
- Automated test trending and a cloud-based service that deliver long term results analytics and charting for faster identification of intermittent issues – even when technician is away
- Enhanced team collaboration through a simple web-remote interface and easy-to-use inline packet capture capability
By improving each step of the process, the OneTouch AT helps novice and expert network technicians solve more problems faster, escalate issues more efficiently and validate performance easily - saving up to a week of time each month.
|Dimensions (with module and battery installed)||10.3 in x 5.3 in x 2.9 in (26.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.3 cm)|
|Weight (with module and battery installed)||3.5 lb (1.6 kg)|
|Display||5.7 in (14.5 cm) LCD with projected capacitance touchscreen, 480 x 640 pixels|
|AC adapter||Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 1.0 A
Output: +15 Vdc, 2.0 A
|Battery type||Lithium ion battery pack, 7.2 V|
|Battery life||Approximately 3-4 hours depending on type of usage
4 hours to charge from 10% capacity to 90% capacity with the unit powered off
|Memory||Internal: 2 GB shared between system and user files
SD card: 4/8 GB, brand and model selected for optimal performance
USB 2.0 type A port: for use with USB mass storage devices
|Wired Network Interface|
|Network analysis ports||Two RJ-45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
Two Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) 100BASE-FX/1000BASE-X Ethernet
One RJ-45 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
|Supported network standards||IEEE 10BASE-T, IEEE 100BASE-T, IEEE 1000BASE-T, IEEE 100BASE-FX, IEEE 1000BASE-X|
|RFCs and standard MIBs used||1213, 1231, 1239, 1285, 1493, 1512, 1513, 1643, 1757, 1759, 2021, 2108, 2115, 2127, 2233, 2495, 2515, 2558, 2618, 2737, 2790, 2819, 3592, 3895, 3896, 4188, 4502.|
|Not for connection to telephone networks||The OneTouch AT analyzer is NOT designed for connection to a telephone network.
The OneTouch AT analyzer is NOT designed for connection to an ISDN line.
Do not connect to a telephone network or ISDN line except through a regulatory agency compliant computer network modem device.
|Wi-Fi Network Interface|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac|
|Data rate||802.11a: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54 Mbps
802.11b: 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps
802.11g: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54 Mbps
802.11n (20 MHz): MCS0-23, up to 216 Mbps
802.11n (40 MHz): MCS0-23, up to 450 Mbps
802.11ac(80 MHz):MCS0NSS1-MCS9NSS3, up to 1.3 Gbps
|Operating frequency||2.412 ~ 2.484 GHz (Industrial Scientific Medical Band)
5.170 ~ 5.825 GHz
64/128-Bit WEP Key, WPA, WPA2, 802.1X
|Transmit output power1 (tolerance: ±2.0 dBm)||802.11a: 16 dBm ± 2 dBm @ 54 Mbps
802.11b: 20 dBm ± 2 dBm @ 11 Mbps
802.11g: 17 dBm ± 2 dBm @ 54 Mbps
802.11gn HT20: 17 dBm ± 2 dBm @ MCS23
802.11gn HT40: 16 dBm ± 2 dBm @ MCS23
802.11an HT20: 15 dBm ± 2 dBm @ MCS23
802.11an HT40: 15 dBm ± 2 dBm @ MCS23
802.11ac VHT20: 13 dBm +/- 2 dBm @ MCS8NSS3
802.11ac VHT40: 13 dBm +/- 2 dBm @ MCS9NSS3
802.11ac VHT80: 11 dBm +/- 2 dBm @ MCS9NSS3
|Receive sensitivity (tolerance: ±2 dBm)||802.11b : -88dBm@11Mbps
802.11g : -74dBm@54Mbps
802.11gn : -69dBm@HT20,MCS23
802.11gn : -67dBm@HT40,MCS23
802.11a : -73dBm@54Mbps
802.11an : -68dBm@HT20,MCS23
802.11an : -66dBm@HT40,MCS23
802.11ac : -64dBm@VHT20, MCS8NSS3
802.11ac : -63dBm@VHT40, MCS9NSS3
802.11ac : -60dBm@VHT80, MCS9NSS3
|1. The maximum power setting will vary by channel and according to individual country regulations.|
|Internal Wi-Fi antennas||Three internal 2.4 GHz, 1.1 dBi peak, 5 GHz, 3.2 dBi peak antennas supporting 3x3 MIMO technology|
|External directional antenna||Antenna, frequency range 2.4 - 2.5 and 4.9 - 5.9 GHz.
Minimum gain 5.0 dBi peak in the 2.4 GHz band, and 7.0 dBi peak in the 5 GHz band.
|External antenna connector (external antenna port is receive-only, no transmit)||Reverse SMA|
|Environmental and Regulatory|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Battery charging temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C)
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) for periods longer than 1 week
|Operating relative humidity (% RH without condensation)||5% to 45% at 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
5% to 75% at 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
5% to 95% at 32°F to 86°F (0°C to 30°C)
|Shock and vibration||Meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-28800F for Class 3 Equipment|
|Safety||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, IEC 61010-1:2001|
|Operating altitude||13,123 ft (4,000 m), 10,500 ft (3,200 m) with ac adapter|
|Storage altitude||39,370 ft (12,000 m)|
|Cable types||100 Ω Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) LAN cables.
100 Ω Shielded or Screened Twisted Pair (SeTP) LAN cables.
TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, and 6. ISO Class C, D, E and F.
|Cable length measurement||Measurable cable lengths are from 3 feet (1 meter) to 656 feet (200 meters).
Accuracy: ± 6 feet (± 2 meters) or 5%, whichever is greater.
Length measurement is based on Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NVP) for CAT 5e cable.
|Wired||Speed, duplex, PoE, 802.1X, IPv4 address, IPv6 address, MAC address (port A can be changed by the user), VLAN, Wait for Rx Frame, Enabled Wired|
|Wi-Fi||Band (2.4 and/or 5 GHz), authorization default, scan or connect, SSID, security, IPv4 address, IPv6 address, MAC address (Wi-Fi adapter can be changed by the user), Transmit Probes, Enable Wi-Fi, signal adjustment, noise floor adjustment|
|Analysis||SNMP v1/v2, SNMP v3, Slow Discovery|
|Trending||Use (wired port, Wi-Fi port, management port), duration (2 minutes to 1 week),interval (1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes), proxy (off/on)|
|Claim Unit||Claim, proxy (off/on)|
|Unit Name||Text string|
|Management port||User and password security, Active Port (Wired/Wi-Fi), wired port configuration, Wi-Fi port configuration|
|Language (user interface)||Chinese (simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Date/time, number, length||Select format|
|Timeout period||Backlight time, power down time|
|Audible tone||On, off|
|Factory defaults restore||Quick, full (complete internal storage overwrite)|
|Version Information||Module, platform|
|Product Registration||Registered, Gold Support|
|Update Software||Select Source|
|Options||Enter product key|
|Export logs||Export to SD card|
|Receive Rx optical power measurement||accuracy varies by transceiver, typically ± 3.0 dB|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Single ended testing:
|Infrastructure||Cable, link, PoE, nearest switch, nearest AP, DHCP server, DNS server, gateway|
|Wired Analysis||hosts, access devices, servers, tools (port scan, add test, path analysis, multiport statistics,devices on port, browse, TELNET/SSH), sorts|
|Discovery protocols supported||SNMP v1/v2/v3, CDP, EDP, LLDP, ICMP, ARP, FDP|
|Wi-Fi Analysis||networks, access points, clients, channels, tools (name, authorization, connect, locate, capture), sorts, show active|
|Services||Ping (ICMP), connect (TCP), web (HTTP), file (FTP), multicast (IGMP), video (RTSP), email (SMTP)|
|Wired Performance (local to remote)||
|Wi-Fi Performance (local to remote)||
|Performance Peer||Port number, enable Autostart|
|Telnet/SSH||Username/password (for SSH)|
|Toner||IntelliTone™, analog 400 Hz, analog 1 kHz|
|Flash switch port||1s, 2s, 3s|
|FiberInspector™/Webcam||real time, pause, scale (for fiber), save|
|Profiles||Save, delete, rename, export, import, load|
|AP authorization||Save, delete, rename, export, import, load|
|Reports||Save, delete, rename, export, import, view|
|Screens||Save, delete, rename, export, import, view|
|Certifications and Compliance|
|Conformite Europeene. Conforms to the requirements of the European Union and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).|
|Listed by the Canadian Standards Association.|
|Conforms to relevant Australian standards.
Why buy Netscout from Data Depot?
Data Depot and Netscout have partnered to bring you a range of tools, network testers and solutions, as well as competitive pricing across their entire range. Netscout network testers, tools and solutions deliver unmatched service visibility and protects the digital infrastructure that supports our connected world. Netscout deliver a range of solutions designed to improve the performance and health of servers, services, applications, and networks, so you can quickly pinpoint and resolve problems.
Data Depot is one of Australia's leading online sellers of data products & accessories. Backed by the Sonepar Group, the leading B2B electrical wholesaler in the world, we have access to the biggest brands such as APC by Schneider Electric, Fluke Networks, Clipsal, Netscout, Panduit, D-Link, ConnectBlue and more - as well as the very best pricing & quick delivery Australia-wide.
Here are just a few reasons our customers keep coming back:
- - Free shipping on orders over $150 ($6.95 flat rate for orders under $150)
- - Secure payment methods (VISA, Mastercard & PayPal)
- - Stock fulfilment from 7 locations nationally
- - Helpful support base located in Melbourne, Australia (call 1300 944 030 to speak with us)
If you are looking for Netscout testing equipment that is not currently listed on our website, please get in contact with us for pricing and lead-times. We have direct partnerships with all suppliers and can source just about anything quickly and at a great price.
Get in touch with us today - 1300 944 030!