You have no items in your shopping cart.
need help? call us on 1300 944 030
- TS22 Test Set has an amplified speaker for hands-free monitoring
- TS22A Test Set has a two-way speakerphone for true hands-free conversation
- DropSafeTM reliability passes 20-foot drop test
- RainSafeTM protection in severe weather conditions
- Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)
The TS22 Test Set’s unique built-in one-way amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands-free listening and use with automated voice response systems. Multiple memories enable storage of nine 18 digit telephone numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing) for easy access to test boards, the central office and other frequently called numbers. The last number redial feature eliminates the need to re-key your last entry. The TS22 Test Set offers an unbeatable combination of reliability, durability and expanded utility.
The TS22A Test Set is equipped with all the features of the TS22 Test Set with the addition of a built in two-way speakerphone. The two-way speakerphone enables the user to operate hands free. The effect of ambient noise can be eliminated with the Mute switch, allowing the technician to monitor a line uninterrupted while in Talk mode. A standard among field professionals, the TS22A model is a reliable and durable test set that is ready for any job.
* The TS22 Series Test Set contains an embedded 3-volt lithium battery. The 9-volt battery in the Test Set should be changed when low, or once a year if not in use, to prevent the 3-volt battery from draining. A 3-volt battery that drains after its 42-month warranty will need to be replaced by an authorized service facility at a charge to you.
* Note also that your speakerphone will no longer work when your 9-volt battery is low or dead. You should replace the 9-volt battery whenever it is low.
Loop Limit: 2 kΩ maximum at 48 VDC (nominal 20 mA minimum loop current)
DC Resistance (Talk Mode): 300 Ω typical
TS22: 5 kΩ nominal at 1 kHz
TS22A: 120 kΩ nominal at 1 kHz
Rotary Dial Output
Pulsing Rate: 10 pps ±5 pps
Percent Break: 61 % ± 2 %
Interdigit Interval: 1000 ms typical
Leakage During Break: >50 kΩ
Tone: ±1% maximum
Frequency Error Tone Level: -3 dBm combined (typical)
High versus Low Tone Difference: 4 dB maximum
Monitor Amplifier: 9 V battery; provides 25 hours
Power Source: continuous use, typical
Speaker Levels for TS22: Low, medium, high and off
Automatic Power Shut Off: After 5 min. of no audio signal
Speakerphone Levels TS22A: Low, medium, high and off
Power Source: Shared line and battery power
Physical Measurement: 10.25 in x 2.69 in x 3.38 in (26 cm x 6.83 cm x 8.57 cm)
21 ounces (.595 kg)
Temperature Operating: 29 °F to 140 °F (-34 °C to 60 °C)
Storage: -40 °F to 150 °F (-40°C to 66 °C)
Altitude: To 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
Relative Humidity: 5 % to 95 %
Certifications and Compliance: Conformité Européenne. Conforms to relevant European Union directives.
No attachment found.